Ceylon cinnamon, Cinnamomum zeylanicum, is considered to be the finest of all varieties of cinnamon that grow around the world. Ceylon Cinnamon Bark essential oil extracted by steam distillation from true cinnamon trees grown and harvested in Sri Lanka. Main Chemical Components of cinnamon bark oils are Cinnamaldehyde and Eugenol.
USES AND BENEFITS:
- Recent studies have shown that, organic chemicals found in Cinnamon Bark essential oils support healthy circulatory function of the body.
- Helps maintain a healthy immune system.
- Supports the health of the urinary tract and kidneys.
- Cinnamaldehyde supports the health of the gastrointestinal tract and helps maintain healthy colon cells. Experimental researches have shown that it supports healthy metabolic function when taken internally.
- Soothes irritated throat when taken with warm tea, milk or coffee.
- Diluted oil is an effective mouth rinse. It freshens breath and helps maintain clean and healthy-looking teeth.
- Supports weight management efforts.
- Cinnamon Bark essential oil diluted with fractionated Coconut Oil can be used during massages to warm sore and tender areas of the body. To apply topically, dilute 1 drop essential oil to 10 drops carrier oil. Properly diluted solution is perfect for massaging cold and achy joints.
- Properties of the oil help clean different surfaces. Oil diluted with water acts as an effective natural cleaning spray and a disinfectant.
- Cinnamon bark essential oil is one of the most effective and natural insect repellent.
- Used to enhance the flavor of beverages, bakery products, desserts etc.
- Neutralizes odors
- Helps get rid of bacteria and fungus found in shoes.
- When diffused, helps feel relaxed and reduces irritability and helps improve focus and boosts mood. Cinnamon Bark essential oil blends well with Black pepper, Clove bud, Ginger, Cardamom , Lavender, Lemon, Grapefruit and Tea Tree essential oils for diffusion. Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
For inquiries, please head on over to our product page.